Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
 Doeas anyone else have a problem with baiting? >

Doeas anyone else have a problem with baiting?

Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.
 Nosler

Doeas anyone else have a problem with baiting?

Old 03-01-2007, 09:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Doeas anyone else have a problem with baiting?

Thats some funny chit jones!!
Old 03-01-2007, 10:03 PM
Fork Horn

You guys have given me some real insight into hunting today, Im looking for outfitters in Canada right now who can start baiting as we speak. Then I can fly up there, spend 1 hour in the stand, blast away, skin it and process it, and be on my way home.

I thought I might get few guys who would agree with me, but it seems like everyone is open to everything so no ones feelings get hurt. This will be my last post in "big game hunting". IN MY OPINION, which cannot be wrong, this thread had been pathetic. Good luck with your molassas!!
Old 03-01-2007, 10:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Have another cocktail and chill...
Old 03-01-2007, 10:22 PM
Typical Buck

Dont let the door hit ya in the ass, ya ignorant pric.! Oh was that out loud
Old 03-01-2007, 10:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

andrewjoseph. Its to bad that you are so closed minded. There is a wonderful world out there full of opportunity.

I try not to toot my own horn but you are not dealing with a bunch of wreckless yahoos who are trying to kill everything that walks by, the people on this thread are by all means true sportsman. It is obvious that you have formed opinions of many of the posters here.

I reguard my bear hunts over baits as high as I reguard the rest of my hunts. Hunts that have included every big game animal between the seas in our great country, and I will continue to bait and also I will continue to defend the rights and also methods in which my fellow posters use. You wont change that. If it makes you feel all better to go back to your own sandbox, then so be it.

We have a much bigger battle to fight than the hunting methods in which people use. We have people knocking on our door every day to shut down the very way of life that we have chosen, and don't think in a second, they wont use negative information against us. We have it going on in my state right now with the pro-wolf people, say it on the web one day, and it is in print the next day in the local newspaper.
Old 03-01-2007, 11:11 PM

ORIGINAL: andrewjoseph

You guys have given me some real insight into hunting today, Im looking for outfitters in Canada right now who can start baiting as we speak. Then I can fly up there, spend 1 hour in the stand, blast away, skin it and process it, and be on my way home.

I thought I might get few guys who would agree with me, but it seems like everyone is open to everything so no ones feelings get hurt. This will be my last post in "big game hunting". IN MY OPINION, which cannot be wrong, this thread had been pathetic. Good luck with your molassas!!

Have you ever watched South Park....when Cartman....a fourth grader....says "SCREW YOU GUYS...I'M GOIN' HOME" everytime he doesn't get his way?

I apologized to you in another post I had, but after reading this I have come to realize that you truly aren't part of the sportsmans way of life....not because you aren't willing to bait, but because you don't accept other hunters just because you don't like something....seems a little closed minded to me. I hope you aren't this stubborn, ignorant and childish in other aspects of your social life.

Old 03-02-2007, 12:02 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Does anyone else have a problem with baiting?

PA dont allow bear baiting and they haveTHE largest black bears in North America. The hunting can be grueling. But I like it.

I with hold my opine on baiting in deference to my many close Canadian friends who practice it a lot. The baiting question itself is much like the 'whats your favorite rifle' one that appears herewayyyyy too often. Not so much one of ethics as personal choice and/or what the law allows. Zumbo's in TX practicing with his new pink striped AR15, perhaps you should fill a bbl with donuts and try the bait thing if its legal in your area. We must after all hangtogether as 'huntershooters'. Good luck bear hunting whatever your well chosen method choice.
Old 03-02-2007, 04:36 AM

Anderw is much better off finding something better to do with his time. If you don't want opinions, don't ask for them.
Old 03-02-2007, 06:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds like you were "fishing" for a few people to back up your opinions, and found none! Your feelings got hurt, so now run back to your little corner of the world and do it your way, since it must be the ONLY WAY!
I don't even bait anything, never hunted bears, BUT it is simple for me to grasp the idea and how effective it is. And it's no different than sitting over a water hole when there is no other water for miles. It's no different than sitting in a tree stand over a well used trail that goes from point A to point B that has had a trail cam watching it 24/7 for a month and has animals patterned!
It's hunters like you, with your closed mind, that hurt the rest of us. You need to learn how to stand with us all, instead of seperating yourself because you THINK YOUR WAY IS BETTER! Grow up man!!
Old 03-02-2007, 09:43 AM

Great follow up posts everybody!!!! People like this just don't have a clue, and probally never will because they are so close-minded.

Cheers!

Quick Reply: Doeas anyone else have a problem with baiting?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.