Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Bigfoot???

Old 05-04-2006, 03:25 PM

Default RE: Bigfoot???

Do you guys hear the dueling banjo's or is it just me?

Old 05-05-2006, 06:51 AM

ORIGINAL: ShatoDavis

ORIGINAL: idahoelkinstructor

that woman has the biggest feet I've ever seen on a female!
lol, you better hope that your wife doen't read that if so we will be reading in that papers about some guy that was killed buy his wife that had bigfoot type feet.
This just in from the US NATIONAL BS INQUIRER:

Police where called to investigate a possible domestic violence situation at a home outside of town last night. When the patrol car arrived they saw a very large footed woman kicking the hell out of a man. Reports read that the woman was heard yelling: "how big do my feet look now?!" The man refused to press charges saying: "it was just a joke Honey, I never meant a thing." One officer was heard saying: "wow those sure were some BIG FEET!"
[8D]

Lucky for me she doesn't care to read this forum!
Old 05-05-2006, 12:42 PM

ORIGINAL: iloveto4x4innc

ORIGINAL: ShatoDavis

ORIGINAL: idahoelkinstructor

that woman has the biggest feet I've ever seen on a female!
lol, you better hope that your wife doen't read that if so we will be reading in that papers about some guy that was killed buy his wife that had bigfoot type feet.
This just in from the US NATIONAL BS INQUIRER:

Police where called to investigate a possible domestic violence situation at a home outside of town last night. When the patrol car arrived they saw a very large footed woman kicking the hell out of a man. Reports read that the woman was heard yelling: "how big do my feet look now?!" The man refused to press charges saying: "it was just a joke Honey, I never meant a thing." One officer was heard saying: "wow those sure were some BIG FEET!"
[8D]

Lucky for me she doesn't care to read this forum!
Yeah it is a good thing. I do not think any women would want people to know if she had big feet.
Old 05-05-2006, 02:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah it is a good thing. I do not think any women would want people to know if she had big feet.
Very true. lol
Old 05-05-2006, 03:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Put a bunch of game camera's out. If I really thought I saw several Bigfoot like creatures, then that's the first thing I would do.

Do I believe in Bigfoot... naaaa
Old 05-05-2006, 04:36 PM
Typical Buck

I itch
Old 05-06-2006, 05:23 AM

I do not know whether it exist or not? But in the last 100 years scientist have discovered the panda, mountain gorilla, etc.

But if by chance what you seen was about 5'7" and 200 lbs with a hairy back walking alongside a UPS driver....it was my ex-wife and the man she ranout on me with.
Old 05-06-2006, 09:08 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: Serioushunter1

I do not know whether it exist or not? But in the last 100 years scientist have discovered the panda, mountain gorilla, etc.

But if by chance what you seen was about 5'7" and 200 lbs with a hairy back walking alongside a UPS driver....it was my ex-wife and the man she ranout on me with.
LOL
Old 05-07-2006, 04:28 PM

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

ORIGINAL: Serioushunter1

LOL
LOL
Old 05-07-2006, 06:02 PM
Typical Buck

i hate to be the one to correct all of you but all they saw was my ex-mother in law and her family

Quick Reply: Bigfoot???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.