Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Calling Contest Winners!!

Old 04-23-2006, 10:19 AM
Typical Buck

Default Calling Contest Winners!!

Well the Calling Contest went GREAT!! It was a pretty close call right down to the last few votes!!

The Top 3 Callers in order were---1st Place--Rockie Jacobsen----2nd place--Corey Jacobsen----3rd place--Jeff Basham. Great Job Guys!! Congrats.

For the voter drawing of 25.00 & the Montana Elk Rump Decoy, the Winner is------Allen & Melanie Green, these folks need to contact me. If you know them please inform them to get in touch with me!! [email protected]

If you'd like to see how many votes each contestant recieved in order, from 1ST to 10TH go to our Website. We will post on the main page each name & how they did!
I will contact the Winners in the Calling Contest so they can collect their Winnings!

I hope all who wished they had participated in the Calling will do so on the next one, it will be even bigger!! Thanks Again for all your support!!

ElkNut1 / Paul
Old 04-23-2006, 07:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Calling Contest Winners!!

Congrats to Rockie, my friend Corey and Jeff too. Also a big huge thanks to my friendPaul aka elknut,for taking the time and some of his own money to sponsor this contest. One last thing I want to say and that is all ten callers are very good and I would be proud to hunt with any of them. Jason
Old 04-23-2006, 07:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dang I almost forgot I want to thank all the folks and friends who voted for me, I wish I could of had a better recording and could of gotten my volume to work, but then again it doesn't matter because this is fun and I came in 4th place and being honest I feel that you could take these callers up on stage for different contests and each time you would have a different winner. Thanks again Jason
Old 04-23-2006, 10:06 PM
Typical Buck

Jason you are absolutely correct about guys placing differently with different judges. But don't worry, you did great!!! Next time record your sounds on a CD, they come out much crisper & clearer!

Too, remember you took 4th place not out of ten but out of almost 30 Contestants, yep, you did a great job!!! <grin> Thanks a bunch for entering!! There's going to be another one this fall so start getting ready!!

Congrats to the Winners!!!!!--------------------------------ElkNut1
Old 04-24-2006, 12:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Paul,
Thanks so much for your hard work! I can't imagine how much time you spent on this! Talk about dedication! I hope everyone realizes how awesome you are for everything that you do for us all!!! Can't wait for the next one!