Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
 Need help with Arizona Unit 7M >

Need help with Arizona Unit 7M

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Need help with Arizona Unit 7M

Old 08-31-2005, 07:12 PM

Default Need help with Arizona Unit 7M

My buddy and I applied for a tag in Arizona and were lucky enough to draw Unit 7M in the area of Flagstaff. We are going to try it by ourselves. I have maps of the entire area but was wandering if someone could give us some tips for this unit? Is there any part of the area that would be the best place to start? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Old 09-03-2005, 09:15 PM

Default RE: Need help with Arizona Unit 7M

Congrats on the draw! I was lucky enough to get 6A west that borders your unit to the NE. I haven't elk hunted that area but my oldest lived up there for awhile and I seem to have heard that the area along Schultz Pass Rd. N of thewater supply tanksshowed elk. Sort of a local thing I think. I spoke to the G&F officer out of Flag re. my unit and was very informative. Name of Danny Caputo. Might give him a holler. Good luck!