Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Well, here I sit.....

Old 08-31-2005, 06:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Well, here I sit.....

Having to do homework while my hubby (Idahoelkinstructor)is out bowhunting!!! He left Monday night (season opener was on Tuesday). Boy, am I jealous!!! This is the first time since we've been together (8 years now) that I haven't been able to go with him. [:@] Wish he could sit at home and do my homework and watch the kids and clean the house while I went hunting!!! LOL Does anyone elses wife wish they could go along?
Old 08-31-2005, 07:37 PM

Default RE: Well, here I sit.....

You need to leave that bum.
Old 08-31-2005, 08:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hikchik, I feel for you.
My wife is such a hunting addict thatSHE takes me hunting. My wifewill takeme upland bird huntingthursday morning. Montana's archery season opens on saturday. SHE will take me archery hunting on saturday also.
I hope Jason kills a big one. Hikchik I hope you get a big bull also, after you finish yourhomework.

Good Luck,

Wolf Killer
Old 08-31-2005, 09:20 PM

That sucks eh? Too bad.
Old 08-31-2005, 10:07 PM
Typical Buck

Well, you know my wife!!!! She's taken a few elk but is hardly chomping at the bit to go again!!! Jason is very lucky to have a great & understanding & supportive wife!!!!!! I'm sure he'll make time for you as well in the near future, seeing how much you also enjoy hunting them!!! Good Luck to you & Jason!!!

ElkNut / Paul
Old 09-02-2005, 10:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks, Paul!! We're already trying to figure out a time when we can all go up as a family. I am excited to go even if all I get to do is sit around camp and wait for Jason to get back from a day of hunting himself. I always get excited when I see him coming home, cuz I get to ask him to tell me in detail all about his travels that day. Just to be in the mountains would give me more satisfaction than sitting here at home!!! LOL Hopefully I can get some of that time in!!
Old 09-02-2005, 10:46 PM

Yup, nothing like being in the mountains. Every time I go up there I thank the good lord for the opportunity. What we experience every weekend, others can only dream about, and we are dang fortunate to be living in such terrific country. So many people dream about comming to the mountains and hunting elk, and we can do it all season long. I cut wood, camp, go plinking, scout, hunt, ski, bike ride, and hike in the mountains, and a little fishing too.