Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Automotive
 bad boy buggies >

bad boy buggies

Community
Automotive No hunter is complete without a hunting rig. Find all your automotive needs here.

bad boy buggies

Old 07-09-2007, 01:13 PM

Default bad boy buggies

do bad boy buggies have enough power to make it up steep hills?
Old 07-09-2007, 03:23 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: bad boy buggies

they do but not for long periods of time....they are slow, VERY heavy and dont have alot of run time with twin high torque motors....if you want a side by side for hunting and fishing and towing for that price you can get a used rhino or ranger or a very nicely equipped golf cart which will go more places than a bad boy buggy because of the weight difference....now if your going for stealth you could just get a cluv car 48V with a lift and some mudlites and all the other goodies you would like to add and it would be more than twice as fast as a bad boy and wont sink like a rock in thick mud....
Old 07-13-2007, 07:38 PM

Default RE: bad boy buggies

ORIGINAL: deerslayer270

they do but not for long periods of time....they are slow, VERY heavy and dont have alot of run time with twin high torque motors....if you want a side by side for hunting and fishing and towing for that price you can get a used rhino or ranger or a very nicely equipped golf cart which will go more places than a bad boy buggy because of the weight difference....now if your going for stealth you could just get a cluv car 48V with a lift and some mudlites and all the other goodies you would like to add and it would be more than twice as fast as a bad boy and wont sink like a rock in thick mud....
No sir... not true at all. Evidently you have never actually driven a Bad Boy (Or should I say Owned one), because your statement is in no way shape or form factual. A club car is no where near twice as fast, I wouldnt even say that they are as fast as a BBB. The batteries last an incredible amount of time! And as for sinking in mud..... just look at the pic and dont make post about products you know nothing about...

Oh by the way, the picture was taken from a passenger on a Polaris Ranger 6x6, which was having a hard time keeping up with the Bad Boy...