Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Automotive
 jeep liberty or escape >

jeep liberty or escape

Community
Automotive No hunter is complete without a hunting rig. Find all your automotive needs here.

jeep liberty or escape

Old 01-28-2006, 10:17 AM

Default RE: jeep liberty or escape

We just got rid of our 2002 Liberty, to small, poor mileage, never got better than (20mpg, averaged 18to19). It had an excellent four wheel drive system, real transfer case and real low range, but just not a good choice for travel.

We bought an 05 4runner, more room, smoother, quieter ride, 21 to 22 mpg. But not the 4x4 of the jeep.

See what dealers you have near you, Hyundai is nice and price is tolerable, a used 4 runner, but they hold thier value, maybe a tacoma?
Old 01-30-2006, 02:30 PM

never test drove that one, but i heard it's super expensive? if i had to spend more than 30k i'd go for a hummer i think. don't tell me the land rover is better than that american baby??!! later guys, Chrissy
Old 01-30-2006, 02:35 PM

thanks for the info Randy! wyoming??? wow that is an awesome place to live i bet!!!!!!? always wanted to go there and hike, hunt, fish...oh well, maybe someday soon when i have some time...thanks again!!! the hyundai's are pretty good i hear? but i'm hoping to buy American. warmly, Chrissy
Old 02-10-2006, 07:37 PM

Christina,. The hardest part of hunting here is getting the tag. Half of Wyoming is public land and opportunities abound! Hiking and backpacking are great to. If you ever need any ideas on where to go ask away.

What did you buy to drive?
Old 02-11-2006, 08:44 AM

I would definetly get the escape because I love fords all the way