TEAM 3 FAN-ADDICTS >

TEAM 3 FAN-ADDICTS

Community
The Archives An archive of past HuntingNet Feature Articles

TEAM 3 FAN-ADDICTS

Old 03-09-2008, 07:49 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: TEAM 3 sign in

I cannot wait to get rolling.But I am not looking forward to pay the fuel bill. Hey all the Missouri hunters I was in Missouri in August.Ft. Leornard Wood man was it hot and humid.
Old 03-09-2008, 10:24 AM

Yea, I go to school about 30 miles from Ft. Wood and yea we get some nasty summer weather.
Old 03-09-2008, 07:13 PM
Typical Buck

Real nice looking turkey country.Seen lots of armadillos. We went down for my stepsons army graduation. Also went to Merrmack Caverns.
Old 03-09-2008, 07:33 PM
Super Moderator

I cant wait to get going as well. Im thinking of a hunt to a southern state before Missouri gets going on April 21st. I just love turkey hunting and cant get enough. Any team mates got a hunt down south that can refer me to some public land or private in March or beginning of April? I just cant get enough turkey hunting. I think we have a great team this year. Did Chris H ever check in?
Old 03-09-2008, 07:49 PM
Typical Buck

I feel ya Arrowmaster. Here is what I would like to do start out in south Fla. first of march and slowly work my through the south then northwestrly until I end up back in Mt. at the end of May. That is what I am talking about
Old 03-09-2008, 08:34 PM

Chris H has still not checked in or contacted me via PM. We might need an alternate.
Old 03-10-2008, 08:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: ultimag

I feel ya Arrowmaster. Here is what I would like to do start out in south Fla. first of march and slowly work my through the south then northwestrly until I end up back in Mt. at the end of May. That is what I am talking about
Last season, I started out hunting in southern Georgia the last week of March. Then headed to Missouri and Illinois, finishing with South Dakota And Wyoming. I know i skipped a few states on the way up but it was a great spring and a lot of fun to follow the peak of season north.

One of these years Ill start the trip in Florida.
Old 03-10-2008, 09:29 AM
Super Moderator

Id love to start out in Florida. Ya never know I just might put something together. I know Im ready to start hunting. I wouldnt care if it was just a weekend hunt. I know I can adjust my hours at work to accomedate me going...
Old 03-10-2008, 11:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

JW just posted a last call for no-shows. Chris H has until noon tomorrow to check-in.
Old 03-10-2008, 06:22 PM

I'd love to hunt some other states that start before MO. Supposed to be 70 wednesday and that's really gonna get me in the mood for some turkey hunting.

Quick Reply: TEAM 3 FAN-ADDICTS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.