TEAM 3 FAN-ADDICTS

Community
The Archives An archive of past HuntingNet Feature Articles

TEAM 3 FAN-ADDICTS

Old 03-05-2008, 08:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: TEAM 3 sign in

Im for fan addicts also.

Mo bow, lets just hope my luck continues. In the two years ive competed in the turkey contest my teams have finished 2nd and 1st.

Old 03-05-2008, 08:23 PM

Well let's hope my luck changes...Last year I went birdless...you know it was a tough season here in MO

Two years ago I decided to not participate and put 2 on the ground. Time to break the HNI curse.

If we get a few more votes, I'll go ahead and change the thread title.
Old 03-05-2008, 08:24 PM

Actually just went back and we have 5 votes for Fan-addicts so fan-addicts it is.
Old 03-05-2008, 08:34 PM
Super Moderator

MO Bow yes it was a different season last year. I dont know if it was the weather or what it was. I did kill my 2 but for some reason the gobbling activity wasnt near what Ive heard in the past. I did have a good year in MO but my Indiana season was terrible. Lets hope everything is better this year.
Old 03-05-2008, 08:57 PM

Well I had my chances here and there but gobbling was nil in my areas hour after sunrise. It was tough getting on birds early and almost impossible as it got later in the day. We had really warm weather the week before opening day and they were fired up then day before the opener we had snow and temps in the teens and 20's. It was definately unusual circumstances.
Old 03-05-2008, 09:03 PM
Super Moderator

MO Bow I added you to the list of Team Captains. Did you let younggun know. If not I can pm him and tell him. Im keeping a list of the captains.
Old 03-05-2008, 09:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MO_Bowhnter

Well I had my chances here and there but gobbling was nil in my areas hour after sunrise. It was tough getting on birds early and almost impossible as it got later in the day. We had really warm weather the week before opening day and they were fired up then day before the opener we had snow and temps in the teens and 20's. It was definately unusual circumstances.
I agree hunting in MO was extremely tough last year. Similar conditions to the 00'-02' seasons in MO. Hopefully this year is better.
Old 03-05-2008, 09:33 PM
Super Moderator

drhntr178 everytime I come over to visit my sister close to ST Louis in the spring, I see a bunch of turkeys. Its right before I get into St Louis coming over from Indiana on I 70. Its by a big landfill. Do you ever see these turkeys? Last year I saw one strutting not 20 ft off the interstate. I thought it was pretty cool.
Old 03-06-2008, 12:05 AM
Typical Buck

Fan-Addicts... That's a great name. Glad you posted before anyone else MObow. Well seeing were disscusing last season, I actually harvest a 6 in. Jake last year. Down to the wire and terrible hunting conditions here in W. Michigan. I know I know excuses excuses...But if you saw the video of the hunt it turned out awsome. I filmed it myself and drew the arrow over the top the cam and it looks like the lumenocked arrow comes out the camera. Anyway look forward to this fellas. Hopefully the missing teamates show up soon.
Old 03-06-2008, 06:25 AM

Hey poiler, did you work the White knuckle booth at the IL show? I stopped by and chatted for awhile and don't know if I met you or not.

Quick Reply: TEAM 3 FAN-ADDICTS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.