Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
 warning to buyers >

warning to buyers

Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

warning to buyers

Old 03-25-2005, 05:39 AM

Default warning to buyers

Just wanted to let everone know that if ever see publix1122 have something for sale that it is bull she took 500.00 from me and never sent the bow. I know that there was other people out there that said they would take the alleigence bow she said she had for sale hope she didn't take them too.
Old 03-25-2005, 10:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: warning to buyers

She also had them listed over on AT but they soon found it to he a con they where also on ebay but the auction was pulled cause they found out it was a con.

Get in contact with the police with all the details.
Old 03-25-2005, 10:57 AM
Typical Buck

I am allso on a difrant fourm. On there there was a guy that did this.He was cought, THIS is fedral ofence.It cost him a ton of money and allmost some jail time.

I would report every thing you have to the law.
Old 03-25-2005, 01:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

is it really worth getting in trouble for 500 dollars what an idiot
Old 03-25-2005, 03:36 PM
Fork Horn

She was also selling them on ebay. She has since been kicked off.
Old 03-25-2005, 04:23 PM
Super Moderator

pt8166, I'm really sorry to hear that. I did pull the user's posts and ban them as soon as it was brought to my attention that this was a possible scammer.

Here's the info that was give to us when she (?) registered. It might be bogus... but maybe the cops can use it to track her down. (you should really contact the police about this)

Alicia Quintero
2322 sw 10 ct
Miami Florida 33156

954-556-7788

[email protected]
Old 03-25-2005, 05:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Amanita Verna,
Aren't you able to have a I.P. address as well?
Old 03-26-2005, 02:46 AM

Its amazing it doesn't happen more often than it does [&o]
Old 03-27-2005, 12:51 AM
Super Moderator

This is a shame! I've bought two climbing stands from members here the last 3 years and am very happy with the stands and the members.

As far as IP addys, from what a policeman friend of mine told me, their is now a national database for IP addresses.
Old 03-27-2005, 11:19 AM

Default RE: warning to buyers publix1122

publix1122
I emailed this person a number of times and got no question I asked properly answered. I kept the emails we sent to eachother and also found that where the address where the Western Union Money Transfer was to mailed was a 44 unit apartment complex. I found this same person last year doing similar things on Ebay, where she stole a younger persons identity and was selling $40,000 worth of Mathews bows. When I got all the info and actually traced down the rightful owner of the Ebay account, handed everything to him on a silver platter, HE DID NOTHING ABOUT IT. I spent the better part of 3 days getting all the info for him. I do know that if you did get the shaft from publix1122 you have to file a complaint with the Federal Trades Commision if you want anything done about it. Email me and we can talk or better yet send me a private email and I will call you and talk to you about how to nail this puke. If it were me I would be making a trip to Florida to TALK to her....

Quick Reply: warning to buyers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.