Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
 Drop Tine Quick Shot Whisker Biscuit for sale  Carbon B2 Brand NEW! >

Drop Tine Quick Shot Whisker Biscuit for sale Carbon B2 Brand NEW!

Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Drop Tine Quick Shot Whisker Biscuit for sale Carbon B2 Brand NEW!

Old 02-28-2005, 06:31 PM

Default Drop Tine Quick Shot Whisker Biscuit for sale Carbon B2 Brand NEW!

Here is a Brand New in Package, Never Opened Drop Tine Quick Shot Whisker Biscuit arrow rest. It is for carbon and smaller aluminum arrows. It has the newly designed B2 biscuit with the fine whiskers that are so much easier on your fletchings. This is a right hand model.
The drop tine is painted camo and included is felt to stick on around the Quick Shot entry to guarantee quiet arrow loading.
No more arrows falling off your rest and no more problems with fletching clearance!! Whisker Biscuit eliminates it all!!!
Cabelas price is $50.00

Asking: $45.00

At this time you are not able to purchase directly from this ad. Please contact me to check for availability of item. I normally have them on hand, in some cases they may need to be ordered.

I have all kinds of hunting, archery, shooting, etc. products available. Please contact me at [email protected] if you are interested.
Thanks