Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
 For Sale: Ultimate Tree Stand Rig >

For Sale: Ultimate Tree Stand Rig

Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

For Sale: Ultimate Tree Stand Rig

Old 04-04-2009, 02:33 AM

Default For Sale: Ultimate Tree Stand Rig

BladeRunner Hunting Bow Kit with Metal Case with Extras For Sale
The Ultimate Tree-Stand Rig With Everything You Need
I have finally been forced to accept the reality that my hunting days are over due to a combination of heart problems and arthritic/joint problems which is the reason that I’m selling my rig. Please take time to look it over carefully and check out the links on this page. You will find that everything on it is top shelf equipment. It took me two years to save up and put this rig together and I only got to hunt with it four times in my final season of hunting. Everything on it is in excellent condition and I have it priced to sell as I now find myself on social security only.
I. The RIG: The bow is made by Bladerunner Archery. The specs are as follows:
1. 26” Axle to axle-The ultimate tree-stand rig. Very easy to handle. Despite the small size, the bow has additional weight added for an extremely stabile shot
2. Let-off: up to 75%
3. Draw Lengths: 26”-32” by changing modules. NO BOWPRESS NEEDED. Mine is set to 30”.
4. Site Window: 5 1/2"
5. Brace Height: 7 1/4"
6. Riser: Fully Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum
7. Easily change strings and cables in the field
8. One Model Fits ALL
9. Precision ball bearings at all cams and wheels
PLEASE CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE FOR ALL DETAILED INFORMATION ON THIS UNIQUE RIG AT: WWW.BLADERUNNERARCHERY.COM
II. Sight: The sight is a Toxonics 6x scope model (Sorry, Can’t remember the name). It’s a dovetailed slide unit that offers 3rd axis adjustment. It is also completely adjustable with no tools required and has micro-adjusting knobs for the x/y axes for super fine tuning. It’s fitted with three fiber optic blades that are always highly visible due to the adjustable sight light installed.
III. LP Archery Sight Light: (www.LPArchery.com) The sight light is actually two different lights controlled by one unit that is mounted behind the sight. The control has two buttons on the rear to turn the sight light on OR the blue night light that is mounted on the front of the arrow rest. This light can be used to access your stand in the early morning darkness. Both lights have numerous brightness levels so you won’t spook game.
IV. Arrow Rest: Trophy Ridge Drop Zone arrow rest. Nuff said!
V. Super-Ball Peep-Sight: The peep sight comes with several different sized inserts (included in deal).
VI. Jax String Suppressors: Set of 2 on string.
VII. HindSight Archery Sight: I used the Hindsight setup in conjunction with my peep and Toxonics sight. When the three lined up, I knew I was perfectly anchored. I was going to remove it until I discovered that they now sell for nearly $100. I’ll leave it on and the next owner can keep it or sell it.
VIII. Fuse Stabilizer: 6” Fuse Axiom Stabilizer
IX. EXTRAS: I am also including the following items as I will no longer need them.
a. TRU Ball Wrist Release
b. Super-Ball Peep Inserts (Differently sized apertures)
c. (6) Easton Axis 400 Full Metal Jacket Arrows with feathers. 28” insert to nock.
d. (10) Easton SuperLite A/C/C Series, 3-39/440
e. (6) 125gr Montec G5 Broadheads (Been sitting, need sharpening)
f. Bohning 6 arrow super light quiver with SideWinder hip quiver attachment. For added versatility when determining where and how you want to carry your arrows.
CUSTOMER HAS 7 DAYS TO CONTACT THE SELLER IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM REQUIRING A RETURN. SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN PRICE. I ACCEPT PAYPAL OR CASH ONLY.
$575.00 FIRM
FOR PHOTOS, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK: http://www.imagedeposit.com/myphotos.asp?s=153913

I am located in West Norriton, Penna. You may email me at [email protected] or call 610-630-2225 betweem 3-9PM EST.
Thank you for taking the time to look over this ad. Please check out the links I've supplied and also get an idea of what these items sell for new. You will find that the price I am asking is far less than half of what they normally cost and they are in perfect condition. Good Luck