Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
 SOLD * SOLD * SOLD - 06 Bowtech >

SOLD * SOLD * SOLD - 06 Bowtech

Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

SOLD * SOLD * SOLD - 06 Bowtech

Old 08-21-2008, 07:11 PM
Typical Buck

Default SOLD * SOLD * SOLD - 06 Bowtech

Hey all... I'm toying around with the idea... my next to new Bowtech Old Glory, (no marks to speak of, 1 easy season and a nice buck too),for an equally cared for Mathews Q2XL. Wait... make that a Mathews Conquest 2 or Conquest 3.

I've been a Mathews shooter for a looong time and will take my 1998 Conquest out for this season...I've got a long reach and itjust plain fits me better.

SoOooOOO if you have aConquest 2 or 3and would like a newer Bowtech, drop me a note.I'm in PA... no scams here... feel free to review my eBay feedback as well... you'll find meunder "eventiller" there.

My BT Old Glory wears 30 inch modules now... but will take whatever length you need...camo of course, with 60 to 70# limbs. Its a queeny as far as condition as I'm pretty fussy about my gear. I can leave it set up with a rest and fiber sight... or not. You call it.I'll be adding a pic or just email me at [email protected] for one. (or two... )

The bow can also be purchased outright... no trade required.Retail (bare bow) new was $729 - ShippedTYD - $495. Paymentvia Confirmed address / Paypal or cash in hand. Feel free to come byfor an inspection / shoot. The bows condition is next tonew. Local pick up welcome!

*** Edited to include straight cash purchase.
Old 09-05-2008, 05:59 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: For Sale Or Trade 06 Bowtech / CONQUEST

2006 Bowtech Old Glory Bow Tech & Accessories NR
arrows, shipping, insurance... good deal

I'llsend you to that paypal payment to your email.
It'll be worth the effort in the end once the bow gets here.
Send out that shipping confirmation.
Thanks
Old 09-05-2008, 10:10 PM
Typical Buck

Hey bud... your payment notification was received this evening and your bow will ship in the morning as promised. It will be fully insured and I will email you a trackingnumber so you can follow it to your door.

I will also post the tracking number here too, just in case itgets misplaced / moved to spam byyour email server... that way it's in both locations for your convenience.

Don't hesitate to contact meif need be and good luck this bow season! Send mea pic of your 2008 buck.. I'd love to see it. Thanks once again!
Old 09-06-2008, 03:19 PM
Typical Buck

BAM! It's speeding its way to you... complete withtracking and insurance for the full purchase price as promised. First in line at the UPS center @ 0830 hours this morning earned me the following online tracking number;

1Z 178 687 03 4671 0539 - Shipped to the confirmed address noted inthe Paypal payment as directed.

The Carbon Express Select arrows are also included in the box, but are near full length for my rather long draw.

Have the pro shop cut them for you if you don't have a saw capable of properly squaring the end of theshaft.

Trust me, a bad cut will deter good accuracy. I fletched themwithnew Blazer Vanes for you too.

The points are hot glued in and the inserts epoxied... don't botherwith them, just cut off and discard.

The bowhas NO thread locker on it. Anywhere. It'soften VERY hard on the riser threads during disassembly. Sung your bolts once or twice after you shoot the bow in and your accessories will stay put.

The limb bolts on the bow are indexed. You will see this on the face of the bolt. Your tiller is adjusted and maintained properly using this reference.

My suggestion is to remove the single arm target launcher for hunting applications. No need to miss an opportuninty to harvest a good buck vs. the trade off inminimal arrow contact during the execution of your shot. The arrow can fall from the single launcher if you are not very still... not a good combination for the deer woods.

Tune for the best groups... remember back tension and pull through the shot. Keeping your bow arm up until you audibly hear the arrow impact the target will increase your spot on hits.

Let me know if you need anything or have questions about the gear, stay safe and good hunting!
Old 09-06-2008, 08:36 PM
Fork Horn

I'll be hunting for that w/b rest.
The hostage rest just doesn't seem to be proven yet.
I think the UPS takes 24 hrs to register.
No calls from the ebay police!
I'll have to buy flowers for my great wife on Monday!
Know of anyone looking for a lone wolf hand or sit and climb stand?
Up for sale soon.
Old 09-09-2008, 08:30 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: SOLD * SOLD * SOLD - 06 Bowtech

Nrth16

titleAndStar(136,0,false,false,"","")
Fork Horn

[align=center][/align]
Mathews Q2 for sale: 29 inch draw, 70lbs. purchased new from my proshop but never had time due to grad school. It has been in the woods 3 times and has been shot at most 200 times.

Asking $400