HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - SOLD * SOLD * SOLD - 06 Bowtech
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 07:11 PM
Jollyarcher
Typical Buck

Default SOLD * SOLD * SOLD - 06 Bowtech

Hey all... I'm toying around with the idea... my next to new Bowtech Old Glory, (no marks to speak of, 1 easy season and a nice buck too),for an equally cared for Mathews Q2XL. Wait... make that a Mathews Conquest 2 or Conquest 3.

I've been a Mathews shooter for a looong time and will take my 1998 Conquest out for this season...I've got a long reach and itjust plain fits me better.

SoOooOOO if you have aConquest 2 or 3and would like a newer Bowtech, drop me a note.I'm in PA... no scams here... feel free to review my eBay feedback as well... you'll find meunder "eventiller" there.

My BT Old Glory wears 30 inch modules now... but will take whatever length you need...camo of course, with 60 to 70# limbs. Its a queeny as far as condition as I'm pretty fussy about my gear. I can leave it set up with a rest and fiber sight... or not. You call it.I'll be adding a pic or just email me at [email protected] for one. (or two... )

The bow can also be purchased outright... no trade required.Retail (bare bow) new was $729 - ShippedTYD - $495. Paymentvia Confirmed address / Paypal or cash in hand. Feel free to come byfor an inspection / shoot. The bows condition is next tonew. Local pick up welcome!

*** Edited to include straight cash purchase.