Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
 2007 Hoyt Vectrix XL >

2007 Hoyt Vectrix XL

Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

2007 Hoyt Vectrix XL

Old 06-12-2008, 08:00 PM

Default 2007 Hoyt Vectrix XL

brand new vectrix xl 28.5'' dl 70# limbs. Shot about 40 times. i bought the boy myself New.
575.00 or reasonable offer.

Steve
Old 06-15-2008, 07:46 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Hoyt cams

Not sure wether you bought it over the net or from a dealer. If you bought it over the net, that would explain why neither the dealer or Hoyt will do anything. Hoyt, as well as most other top brand bow, void any warranties or defects if purchased over the net. We all wish they'd make an exception, but if they are going to do 1. they will have to do them all.

If you bought it from a dealer, he should have measured your draw length and properly fitted the bow to you or ordered the bow that fit you. If he did do this and it was wrong, then he would be responsible. If he doesn't take responsiblity, then report him to Hoyt, bad mouth him to everybody you know, and never go back to him for anything, not even a $2 d-loop!

Hoyt has excellent customer service and relations, as long as it's not a net bought bow. If it was the dealer, I would press hoyt, calling many times complaining to get something done, meeting in the middle on price, but then you'll have to have a Hoyt dealer put them on for you. You'll either have to use the one you bought the bow from, who probably wont be happy you complained to Hoyt or find another dealer around you. Who knows you may find that dealer better and worth the extra drive.

My dealer, did everything he could to make sure that when I walked out with my new rig, it was as perfect to tuned and to its top preformance it could be at. Which included cutting two different sized arrows to see which was going to preform better for my bow.

Call HOYT! call em again, again.

GL

Old 06-15-2008, 04:12 PM

i feel if hoyt wants to make them available online then it is up to them to satisfy the customer if they are not willing to do that then they have no business making them available online and should only allow the purchase directly from them or through a certified dealer
Old 06-15-2008, 06:09 PM
Fork Horn

They dont sell them on line and dealer are Not supposed to, just as Mathew, Bowtech, and others. However some dealers sell them on line, and would loose their dealership if caught. Most "sel them to a friend" who sells them online. Because they were sold to this "friend" and re-sold on line it is not a new bow even though it may have been new in the box. The warranty is for the original owner and does not transfer to the next buyer, as it is with every manufacturer. It's unfortunate that everybody does not know about this, but it is on Hoyts website as well as other manufact. I almost did the same thing. Could have saved a 100-200 dollars buying online, but saw the warranty disclaimer on their website and didn't want to have the problem u are in. Try calling dealers in your area, but unfortunatly, they can't do it for free, they didn't make any money off the sale and it is not under warranty. It would not matter which brand it is, it would be the same. Sorry man, may just have to pay the $150. Report the guy you bought it from online to hoyt and see if hes a dealer on their list as well. You will be happy with your bow though if you do get this taken care of.
Old 07-03-2008, 05:12 AM

the bow is now for sale. Brand new vectrix xl 28.5 dl 70# limbs.

Bought mathews dxt, love it, but now i have to sell the hoyt. Make me a reasonable offer.
Old 07-07-2008, 07:58 PM

ttt
Old 07-23-2008, 08:42 PM

Default RE: 2007 Hoyt Vectrix XL

sold