Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
 Possible Trade ?? >

Possible Trade ??

Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Possible Trade ??

Old 03-01-2008, 08:39 AM

Default Possible Trade ??

Picked up an '07 PSE X-Force 6 on an impulse buy. I would prefer the Dream Season or (X-Force 7). It is 60-70 lbs and 29" draw, which is what I want. Just thought I would toss it out there in case there was anyone that might want to trade.
Old 03-02-2008, 01:59 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Possible Trade ??

Shane
have you shot the other ones you wanted to trade for,i have an x force 6 and it shoots great..........Ted
Old 03-02-2008, 04:30 PM

ORIGINAL: bucksnortinted

Shane
have you shot the other ones you wanted to trade for,i have an x force 6 and it shoots great..........Ted
I have shot the Dream Season, and I did like it. I still haven't shot the X-Force 6 yet. So I can't honestly say whether I will like it or not. My brain has just been conditioned over the years about "staying away from the low brace height bows" if you want a more forgiving shot. So much in fact, that I wouldn't even try the bow intheshop if I knew it had a low brace height.Probably astupid way of thinking. However, after reading a lot ofVERY POSITIVE reviews on AT, I'm feeling a lot more encouraged about the bow. Most were saying that the bow is still very accurate and forgiving despite the low brace height. So now I'm a little more positive about mypurchase. Now I can't wait totry it out.
Old 03-02-2008, 05:31 PM
Fork Horn

shane
if you have not shot the x6 yet when you do you will be impressed,i just put a limbdriver rest on mine only took a few arrows to get it dialed in i think your gonna like it is very accurate and dead quiet i am gonna buy some new arrows though I'm using beeman ics hunters right now not very impressed with em i put em on an arrow spinner and had 4out of a doz.that were striaght,gonna pick up some acc's or some carbon express maxima's that will make a world of difference,don't get all depressed about it having a 6in. bh. that bows a shooter,let me know how you like it when you do shoot it...........Ted

Old 03-02-2008, 05:46 PM

ORIGINAL: bucksnortinted

shane
if you have not shot the x6 yet when you do you will be impressed,i just put a limbdriver rest on mine only took a few arrows to get it dialed in i think your gonna like it is very accurate and dead quiet i am gonna buy some new arrows though I'm using beeman ics hunters right now not very impressed with em i put em on an arrow spinner and had 4out of a doz.that were striaght,gonna pick up some acc's or some carbon express maxima's that will make a world of difference,don't get all depressed about it having a 6in. bh. that bows a shooter,let me know how you like it when you do shoot it...........Ted

Thanks for the input. I will let you know. My only other concern, is it too fast for my preferred rest? I prefer the QAD hunter drop away rest (mainly for the full containment and price). As long as any of the QAD Ultra Rests work I will be happy. If not, I'll look at others as long as they are still the FC.
Old 03-02-2008, 07:25 PM
Fork Horn

shane
if you go on pse forums and read some of the post on there the guys really like the qad the way it works on the x the reason i put the limbdriver on mine was every one you talked to about the limbdriver bragged it up,my buddy has a qad and has a fletching issue,but it probally is not properally tuned and the reason i say that is because i know where he had it put on at it is not a pro shop they sell archery equipment,ialso heard they don't work good in the super cold weather,but that was just here say.there is a lot of guys on the pse forum that say they wouldn't shoot any thing else but it needs to be properally tuned or it won't work right......Ted
Old 03-26-2008, 06:59 PM
Spike

i have a new parker crossbow! never used paid $650
Old 03-26-2008, 07:17 PM

Sorry, I traded the used X-Force straight up for a new Bear Truth 2 at my local archery shop. The Truth 2 was just a better fit and more comfortable for me. In defense of the X-Force, I had only shot maybe 50 shots through it. The fit and feel was great, but I wasn't used to the lack of valley on the bow, but I'm sure with time I would have adjusted. The Truth 2 just instantly felt good to me. You know what it is like when a bow just feels right! Plus, I received a brand new bow with full WARRANTY and paid a used bow price.