Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
 Top Quality Name Brand Archery Equipment >

Top Quality Name Brand Archery Equipment

Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Top Quality Name Brand Archery Equipment

Old 07-19-2007, 07:46 AM

Default Top Quality Name Brand Archery Equipment

Everything Outdoors offers a huge selection of top quality name brand archery products and equipment. Visit us today.
Old 07-19-2007, 06:33 PM

Default RE: Top Quality Name Brand Archery Equipment

Sorry djvdlv, either you are trying to advertise for this company or you were scammed. Everything I checked seemed really high priced! Big Game Stealth Deluxe ladder stand $137.95. Its $99.00 at Sportsmans Guide. Big Game tree stand lock $12.97. Its $6.97 at Sportsmans Guide. Shop around that place is high!
Old 07-19-2007, 07:00 PM

Default RE: Top Quality Name Brand Archery Equipment

TimberCreek,

I have a local customer who put a couple of posts on last night and evidentally he put them in an incorrect place. His intensions were good but the result was not. I appreciate your post though.

I have over 1,800 items available and honestly, I never set out to have the lowest price on everything. I have items that are priced lower than a lot of the competition and some that obviously are not. I believe that you will find this to be true with just about every website, or retail storeout there. That is what makes shopping so much fun.

The sporting goods industry is quite saturated. The good thing about that is that there is a lot of competition and I like it. I have been a hunter, and fishermanall my life (Thanks to my Dad) and I thoroughly enjoy working with customers who havethe sameinterests that I do. I try to provide the best products, the best service, and the best prices that I can possibly offer. I can control what products I have, and I can control the service that I provide. Unfortunately, as hard as I try, I cannot always provide the lowest price.

For what it is worth, I do have the HME Treestand Cable Lock for $5.99.

Have a good night.

Everything Outdoors