Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
 BOWHUNTING AND ARCHERY T-SHIRT STORE >

BOWHUNTING AND ARCHERY T-SHIRT STORE

Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

BOWHUNTING AND ARCHERY T-SHIRT STORE

Old 03-17-2007, 06:45 PM

Default BOWHUNTING AND ARCHERY T-SHIRT STORE

[blockquote]Hi,
My name is Cindy. I am a women hunter for almost 18 years. I hunt with a rifle and compound bow. I recently started a business selling hard to find t-shirts for women (and some items for men also) who love to bowhunt and shoot archery to express and be proud of our unique talents as outdoorswomen.

Please check out my t-shirt shop. If you like any of my designs, please spread the word. My only business is referrals. I also do custom designs and personalization for no extra costs. You just tell me what you want to see on a t-shirt and I will design it for free and put it online for you to order.

http://www.cafepress.com/xoxodesigns/2605113

There are lots of cool and funny designs, and of course, you can also customize your own.

Thank you very kindly for your time,
Cindy
XOXO Designs
[/blockquote]

Old 03-23-2007, 05:34 PM
Host of Hosts

Default RE: BOWHUNTING AND ARCHERY T-SHIRT STORE

Nice products, but prices seem a bit high
Old 03-23-2007, 06:08 PM

Yes, they are priced that way because most of the shirts I make are custom, and I don't charge anything for the design.

A lot of shirts that are online are shirts that were requested by women bowhunters who tell me what they want on the shirt, then I make them and put them up for them (or anyone) to purchase.

So, instead of them having to go to a printing company, pay hundreds for the design, then have to order a 'minimum' amount of shirts just to have a shirt that says EXACTLY what they want, they can just buy one shirt with any design they want to have. I use photoshop, publisher and some other programs to design the shirts.

The actual shirts and items are of good quality also. Besides, I don't have that many sales, I am very small-time. I just do this and use my creative skills to make some extra money to pay for my archery obsession.

I'm sorry if it seems a little pricey for you, but if I am doing the design for free for everyone, I have to make something on each few shirts that I do sell.

If you really want something, and if its not something you see in the store, let me know, I can give you a little bit of a break on a custom shirt, but I can't take anything off the shirts I already have online, it would not be fair to someone else that had to pay more for the same exact shirt. Besides, when you do order from me, you get a coupon for $5 off the next order of $20 or more.

Now, wouldn't you say that I am trying to be fair?
Old 03-24-2007, 08:08 PM
Host of Hosts

My buddy has a pro shop any deals for orders over 1 dozen at a time?
Old 03-25-2007, 06:22 AM

Yes, definitely!! Email me at [email protected]
We'll discuss it over there. Tell me what he would be looking for in a t-shirt, I can make cool business logos for his shop too.

Cindy

Old 03-25-2007, 08:19 AM
Fork Horn

By custom what do you mean? Will you put my design on your tshirt? Can you make them for men as well? PM me with prices for 1 dozen or more.

Thanks,

Mindy
Old 03-25-2007, 03:10 PM
Host of Hosts

Yes, definitely!! Email me at [email protected]
We'll discuss it over there. Tell me what he would be looking for in a t-shirt, I can make cool business logos for his shop too.

Cindy
I will forward the info to him and he can take it from there. His name is Dave.
Old 03-25-2007, 05:10 PM

Yes, I will put any design on a t-shirt, and you can order 1 or 12 or any amount, it doesn't matter. Email me at:
[email protected]

Old 03-25-2007, 06:05 PM

Tryk,
Thanks for your referral. I kindly appreciate your passing on my information.

Cindy
Old 03-25-2007, 10:01 PM

I can also do pro-shop logos on your t-shirts, no minimum orders needed. Here is an example of a custom logo on a shirt from a recent customer.

Email me at:
[email protected] if you are interested in pricing and ordering.

Cindy

Quick Reply: BOWHUNTING AND ARCHERY T-SHIRT STORE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.