HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - BOWHUNTING AND ARCHERY T-SHIRT STORE
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 06:08 PM
pinkcamo

Default RE: BOWHUNTING AND ARCHERY T-SHIRT STORE

Yes, they are priced that way because most of the shirts I make are custom, and I don't charge anything for the design.

A lot of shirts that are online are shirts that were requested by women bowhunters who tell me what they want on the shirt, then I make them and put them up for them (or anyone) to purchase.

So, instead of them having to go to a printing company, pay hundreds for the design, then have to order a 'minimum' amount of shirts just to have a shirt that says EXACTLY what they want, they can just buy one shirt with any design they want to have. I use photoshop, publisher and some other programs to design the shirts.

The actual shirts and items are of good quality also. Besides, I don't have that many sales, I am very small-time. I just do this and use my creative skills to make some extra money to pay for my archery obsession.

I'm sorry if it seems a little pricey for you, but if I am doing the design for free for everyone, I have to make something on each few shirts that I do sell.

If you really want something, and if its not something you see in the store, let me know, I can give you a little bit of a break on a custom shirt, but I can't take anything off the shirts I already have online, it would not be fair to someone else that had to pay more for the same exact shirt. Besides, when you do order from me, you get a coupon for $5 off the next order of $20 or more.

Now, wouldn't you say that I am trying to be fair?