HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Columbus Area Archery Shops
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2005, 06:50 AM
Supershark

Default RE: Columbus Area Archery Shops

O.K. fella's hopefully I can help a little.
I have lived in Central and Eastern Ohio for the past 31 years.

There are a few shops that I frequent and I will give the low down on one I hope goes out of business.

The first is for the 3-D'er. Fairfeild outdoors, in Lancaster Ohio. They can help with all your 3-D needs. There are also shoots every Friday night, starting at 6:30-7:00 and usually go to 9:00 or 10:00. Good group of people if not the best. There are people who travel from W.V. and Kentucky sometimes to shoot this small shoot. We are all one big family there.
There is also Broken Arrow archery in Newark. It is located on Mt. Vernon rd. They have I.B.O. shoots through the summer and an indoor range for the bad weather days.
Inside shots on these two, at the most would be 25 yards.

Shops: There is Fishermans warehouse, in columbus. (Oneida owners=R&R sporting goods, front st. Columbus). Buckeye Outdoors, buckeye lake area. Vances shooters supply, columbus. Fairfeild outdoors, Lancaster. T&K archery and guns, Zanesville.
These are the main shops I frequent. (mat at Fishermans warehouse, Bill at Buckeye outdoors, Shane at Fairfield outdoors, and Tom at T&K). These are some of the techs at the shops that I would allow to do work on my bows.

There is also Fin Feather and Fur, in Ashland Ohio.
This is the shop I do not care for. I will leave ot at that.[:@]