HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - First bowtech,first impressions
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2005, 06:36 PM
CAJUNBOWHNTR

Default First bowtech,first impressions

Ok I admit it.I had to see if all the claims of you bowtech groupies were true.I shot the new binary cam bows and they are sweet,but I did'nt think I could get one in my draw length and weight before turkey /hog season.So I picked up a 2003 patriot.

Whoa nelly does this thing sling an arrow.That was my first impression from flinging a few arrows.I really like the infinnity cams.I find them easy drawing compared to many of the single cams(ie the mathews I have owned and shot)I can comfortably shoot 3-5 lbs more weight with this cam.The wall is solid.Lots of adjustability,easy module change,adj. draw stop and let off.I really like this cam.She's a good shooter too.At 27.5" and 63" I figure its between 255-260 with a 400 grain arrow.I need to find a chrono,but based on the arrow drop and my sight settings I'd be shocked if it was'nt close.That's with peep and string loop,no cat whiskers.It is a little loud,but some string silencers should take care of that.Overall I am impressed.Only one thing I gotta say,here piggy pigggy. Add one more name to the bowtech posse.

CB