HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 2005 NH coyote
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2005, 01:10 PM
MKMGOBL
Typical Buck

Default RE: 2005 NH coyote

I'm in Contoocook and the coyote was shot in Webster. When I first saw her she was walking along the road about 100+ yards out behind the farmers home and barn. The farmer was already in front of his house when I stop so all I needed to do was ask and slip behind his house. I only stop at the farm around turkey season so I guess he wanted to catch up what's been happening. He didn't say much before I interrupted him because I could see in the field and the coyote started heading away from the farm.

After I got my coyote out of the field we caught up on what's been going on and he told me they had 5 coyote messing with the calfs at the feeder that's only 100+ yards away from the barn[]. They moved the calfs into the barn and actually had two coyotes come right up to barnyard. A third one stayed out about 100 yards and they didn't know about the two up close until they started shooting at the third coyote with the 30-30. I plan on hitting this farm pretty hard if these coyote are being that bold and stupid