HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - BOWTECH DEMO
Thread: BOWTECH DEMO
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2005, 07:54 PM
alwyshntn

Default RE: BOWTECH DEMO

I just purchased my new Allegiance this past Saturday and have been in the shop several times before to shoot it and have experienced no tinging noise and very little noise period. I have even had about a half a dozen other people stand beside the bow when shot to give me their opinion on the noise and have had nothing but positive feed back.You should probably try a different Allegiance.I have been a diehard Hoyt man for the past 4 years and have had the RazorTec and recently shot the X-Tec and loved them all. This BowTech is by far the fastest bow I've ever owned. I have a 28''DL and it is hard to get alot of speed like that but not with this bow. I have it set on 70# and am shooting a 353 grain arrow and chronographed it at a blazing 305fps about 30fps faster than my X-Tec with the same arrow weight,draw length,and poundage so I think you could probably expect alot more than a 10fps increase from your RazorTech. Then end result is that you get a bow that fits and feels the best to you though. GOOD LUCK!