HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Stealth Stabilizers
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2005, 08:22 PM
Matt / PA
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Stealth Stabilizers

Stealth Stabilizers are the best I have tested to date.......they will always find a place on my bows. On top of it Jerry is a member here and a heck of a nice guy, and he makes these things one at a time by hand.
He's the little guy (no offense Jer you are a little on the short side), up against the big names but IMO has the superior product.

One more thing you guys should know, Jerry is having his stabilizers dipped in Mossy Oak Obsession and the Realtree pattern that Mathews uses to match the bows exactly! This only adds $5 to the cost of the stabilizer.
He's having 'Waterdog" do his camo which is Bowtech's facility so I would guess the Mossy Oak Obsession ones should match the new Bowtech bows pretty well.
I have an 8" in MOak on the way from jerry so I'll post a pic or 2 of it when it arrives.

A 6" or 8" will be a nice compliment on (I assume) your Allegiance? The 8" will have a bit more forward roll on the shot. depends on your preference for shot feel and static stability. I'm going to try the 8" on my Allegiance and currently have a 6" on my Liberty . I have used both a lot and they are both really good stuff.
It's one product that I can't remember one single negative comment about ever.......that says something.