HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - My contest entrys OFFICAL P&Y score is in.........
Old 01-16-2005, 05:47 PM
atlasman

Default RE: My contest entrys OFFICAL P&Y score is in.........

ORIGINAL: buckeyebuckhntr

I just got home from having him scored by an official scorer (Roger Davis) of P&Y, B&C, Buckmasters and Buckeye Big Buck Club.

Here is what he came up with.

160 6/8 GROSS Non-Typical
156 3/8 NET Non-Typical

152 3/8 Gross Typical
135 3/8 Net Typical

So he will make P&Y both as a Non-Typical or Typical. I will most likely choose Non-Typical if I indeed enter it. Not sure on that yet.

So to everyone who either "just didn't see it", questioned me or just flat out called me a liar here is the proof you asked for. What bothered me was not that my buck didn't live up to what they may have thought a 160 class buck looks like, but rather some of them, not all of them but some trying to flat out call me a cheater and a liar.

TURKEY FAN
BOWFANATIC
MILLERTIME10
atlasman
Browning_1
3 Shot
trophyhuntr

ROB could you please alter my contest entry to 160 6/8 please. Thank you[8D]

OH, by the way I was only 3/8's of an inch off when I scored it. Not to shabby eh?

Buckeye...........How old are you?? I can't even believe you would post something this childish. Calling out people by name is not only in poor taste, it also makes you look very juvenile.

#1 Most if not all those guys said your buck was a great deer. That should be all you ever need to hear.........sadly it's obvious you need more then that.

#2 Anyone that thinks you were lying could easily STILL think you are lying now. Just because you say some Official agreed with you means nothing to anyone who wasn't there. You could be making that up too. Not saying you are but why do you think your word would be good now with people that didn't accept it before??

#3 Holy Sh!t..........I just looked at the list again and saw that I am on it .........I never said anything about your buck except that I thought others looked bigger.

You have some SERIOUS issues to work out buddy. I think it will probably be a VERY LONG TIME before the members of this board forget a post like this.

If I were you I would sit down..........read your post again and think hoe it must read from others perspective.

Then decide how you are gonna make it "right" with all the people you just spit on.

You have lost a TREMENDOUS amount of respect from me.