HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Box for all of your ML stuff
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2005, 09:30 PM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Box for all of your ML stuff

i got a plastic dresser type thing/fileing cabinet....you get the idea......3 nice sized drawers ontop of eachother......holds all my shooting stuff nicely.....one drawer is for BP gear....but it sits low on the ground and doesnt lock....isnt portable....and isnt fireproof......but it works.....i have no little kids around or anything to get in my stuff.......it works.....cabelas has a tool box type thing almost i seen and thought about.....would hold everything....and be portable....but i keep most everything in my possibles bag....and put the bullets and powder in my shooting bag with the rest of my gear when i go shooting.....but if i didnt hunt and just shot alot or something and didnt have a possibles bag to carry my gear a nice box would be nice to carry it all to the range.....all depends on what you want......and dont think just because it isnt MADE for BP shooters it cant be used....a nice cheap toolbox may be all you need.....probably alot cheaper then the one in cabelas.....and will do the same thing.......