HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - the warden shortage
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2005, 05:14 PM
uncle matt
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: the warden shortage

Well now you know 501. Actually any PO can enter your private properties AT ANY TIME if they are acting to investigate or enforce any game law. Not just Conservation Police officers, any law enforcement agent.

Where were you at when he checked your paper? It was rather rude & inconsiderate of the officer to do that so close to sunset when, indeed it is most likely to be the "golded" hour. I feel if he were really intrested in some enforcement, or keeping you honest, or getting his best chance at catching you committing a violation he would have just waited a bit and checked you to see if.......1) You hunted after the posted time in the handbook, or 2) You put a loaded or not properly cased gun in your vehicle (In addition to having valid license and signed permit)

Uncle Matt (in IL)

PS: YES THIS NEW GOV GOBLOWAVICH IS TEARING OUR DNR APART! I teach the hunter safety classes and see plenty of this SOB's handy work, Stick together guys more now then ever. This Gov will say whatever he has to in order to soothe the people of this state when he has to, and he'll certainly (does) will stick a knife in your back when he feels like it. Thanks Go-blow ("Wear the face-to win the race" Problem is that his face is in the back of his trousers.) He has clearly shown that he will stop at nothing to tear down our fine DNR that Manning spent so much time and excellent effort to build up. Thanks Go-blow.

Let me make this perfectly clear! I see right thru this little toothed POC! He will tear the DNR into lots of little pieces whenever and whereever he can. He will then discard the pieces one by one. He will then announce that "the DNR is in shambles, a disgrace to his administration, unable to manage itself and needs to be disbanded or some ridiculous thing. Thanks Go-blow.

Firearm owners ID cards are running unbelievable lengths of time for renewals and first issues are way longer! He's got like two people in the FOID office, they are backlogged more and more every single day. Thanks Go-blow. By law the State Police are required to notify all current FOID holders, IN WRITING, not later than 60 days prior to their expiration date. I wasn't notified and it almost ruined my shotgun season this year. Thanks Go-blow. State said they do indeed notify everyone and I must have moved recently (I've lived here for 10+ years, no change in address) yet they could provide absolutely no evidence whatsoever that they had informed me. (Ever hear of registered mail that the recipient has to sign for? I would certainly use registered mail if I had a legal obligation on the line.) Thanks Go-blow.

It's getting darned near impossible to get educational materials for classes anymore. And who get's hurt by this-the kids, the future of our sport! Thanks Go-blow we can see how you have our kids in mind.. We're supposed to return all unused materials to depot so they will be available for all instructors thru out the state. But now everyone is holding on to any surplus cause thay can't get more when needed. Besides, if there is no one to get the materials out of the warehouse and get them to us, why in the world would we believe that there is anyone available to receive and put the materials back in the warehouse?!?!? Thanks Go-blow.

Will you see the Gov at any hunting or fishing events any time soon, I THINK NOT! He is no outdoorsman and not a friend of the Illinois outdoorsman.

In closing, with my blood pressure rising, I state the above in entirety, willingly and this is my sole opinion. I do not wish that this view be taken as that of the Huntingnet.com folks and would like to further take this opportunity to thank them for making this place possible to state our opinions on various topics.

I wouldn't waste my spit on his face.