HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Deer Hunting Behind Fences
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2005, 12:11 AM
Jack Ryan
Typical Buck

Default RE: Deer Hunting Behind Fences

ORIGINAL: rem7400 2

Jack, Jack, Jack,

I'm not really sure what I posted that would lead you to infer that I have hunted behind a fence because I have never done so. But as is usual with any antihunter, facts usually don't matter to them. By the way, nice cut and paste on the canned hunt trial. I'm not really sure why you posted that to this thread seeing as to how it is a totally different topic than hunting high fences, but once again, being the antihunter that you are it really doesn't matter as long as it progresses your own personal bias against a legall hunting method.
Yeah, sure, OK, what ever you say. I see now you are only interested in maintanence of freedom. Kinda like T/highrack was, right up till he acknowledge he owns or operates high fence hunting operations as well as hunting on them. Bellar and his 40 acre Pic N Shoot cronies were screaming the same thing you are right now and then going outside to dope up a few for the movie stars.

Hey, if you are OK with it. Do it. Just don't come around me expecting a pat on the back.

It's not hunting and people who do it aren't hunters. They are country singers, slick paper phonys and poachers.

That's my opinion. You can call them what ever you want.

What's next? Videos on building an impaling fence? They are perfectly legal you know.