HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Interesting tie to this area and Chai Vang
Old 01-01-2005, 12:29 PM
onebullet

Default RE: Interesting tie to this area and Chai Vang

as a mechanic in the dealership, we would just dread seeing these people come in to have their vehicles serviced, why because of the smell, 8 techs worked there and when we had to work on their vehicle we would draw straws to see who had to work on it, which would require us to drive it from the service bay to our hoists,one guy paid another 10$ just to put it on the lift for him( poor newbie) i kid you not he threw up 15 seconds after he got in, there were fish heads decaying behind the front seat, my service director (a great guy) got pissed at the(we called em dungs) and told the driver to take that effin stink wagon and get out ,he told em he is not having his techs get sick just because they were slobs and pigs, they laughed at him, it then became a game with them to bring in the most awful smelling vehicle the could find, one van i remember had fresh human feces[:'(][:@] in the back, the service director said thats it and refused to work on their vehicles period, the dungs tried to sue us over discrimination, the judge told the dungs that we had a right to refuse because of the health risk

truth is stranger than fiction sometimes