HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - "Something moved...and he fired."
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2004, 04:10 PM
JerseyJim
Typical Buck

Default RE: "Something moved...and he fired."

Thats as sad as it gets! What a shame! I feel sick just thinking about it! I'm a father of five and My kids will have safty first drilled into thier heads over and over! To the rest of the family hang in there. It sounds like you all have a lot on your plates besides this tragic event! Stick together and be supportive of each other. You can and will get through this! As tragic as this accident is it's important to remember that it was an accident. It could happen to most people. There should have been some adult supervision there to keep those young minds on a level playing field! Boys will be boys and we ALL make mistakes. To the 13 year old who did the shooting. Nobody thinks you did this on purpose and we all feel very bad for your loss! Don't carry guilt or blame. This is not a perfect world and bad things happen to good people! Learn from it and do your best to be all you can be in life. Dalton would want that as I'm sure the rest of your family and friends do. Good luck to all of you!!! .. Jim