HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Reloading setup question
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2004, 06:43 PM
jp4
Spike

Default RE: Reloading setup question

Who, what, where, when, which way did he go??? Sorry couldn't resist! I don't have the turret anymore, it got sold when I got my dillon 650. The powder measure you have is probably the basic auto disk. It requires that you screw the entire measure into the top of the powder-thru-expander-die. To do this requires that there be no other dies in the turret that are taller than the powder/expander die. The pro upgrade has a knurled nut that is free to turn and thread into the powder/expander die without having to turn the entire measure. It can be installed or removed without disturbing the other dies. The upgrade is available from Midway for $13.99,( http://www.midwayusa.com/ebrowse.exe/browse)

The beauty of the turret is that you can buy extra turrets to set up your dies for different calibers and leave them set up. One of the variables of handloading concerns the settings of the dies remaining the same from one loading session to the next. The extra turrets are $8.89 each,(Midway) to allow you to buy them for each caliber.

E-mail Lee and ask them for a instruction sheet for your turret, auto disk and anything else you have of their's. I'm sure they will send you what you want.