HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - New Cuddeback!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2004, 05:50 AM
strut
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: New Cuddeback!!!

Thats a great gift Angus, you will love it, it is simple to figure out, you have a couple different ways that you can set it up, It has just a real simple set-up if you choose to use it, then it has an advanced mode, to where you can create your own password, no one can do anyting with it once you get it installed in its memory. Also it will brand your name and phone number into its memory that no one can change without your password, it will put your name, date and time on every photo. I have taken over 3000 pictures with mine since Aug. and the battery life is unbelievable, just on my 3rd set of 4 d-cell batteries. You might want to get a couple of flash memory cards, I have one 128mb and one 32mb, The 128 will hold about 600 pictures, the smaller one I use when I bring the 128 home and don't have to be in any hurry going to check my camera cause the 32 will hold over a hundred pics, The camera itself will store about 30 pics or more in its memory so you could get by with just one compact flash card if you want. Get the flash card reader for about 10 bucks and you are ready to take pics, I will save all my pics to a CD then delete then from the card and I'm ready to go again. You will enjoy it to the max, I know I did and do, one thing these things can become addictive LOL, congrats on a great Xmas gift.
You have any questions on getting it set up just holler, but in a few days you will have it all figured out.