HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Alt Don't let the door hit you in the...........
Old 12-21-2004, 12:03 AM
boozer

Default RE: Alt Don't let the door hit you in the...........

Well out of 18 tags purchased in this household with DMAPs we harvested 3 BBs is that a bad thing? not in my book. esp when i hunted every day of archery except 4 days. and every day of rifle, and 6 evenings. and only saw a total of 17 deer for the year. i could care less if a "rack buck walked up to me or not" i got 2 eight points on the wall from before the AR when an 8 point with a 14" spread was still a trophy. as far as im concerned any deer now a days is a trophy, and with all that hunting where were all the spikes and Ys that i would of had to let go? I didn't see a single one, so wheres next years rack bucks, and dont say it was those BBs that we didn't let go. Im sorry but ide sooner have it back the way it was. 2 weeks of buck and 3 days of doe, when you sat in your spot and herd the leaves crunching, which made you heart pound, just to see a bunch of does walking by. it still made for a very exciting hunt.