HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Deepest apolagy's
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2004, 07:12 PM
Rich Baker
Typical Buck

Default RE: Deepest apolagy's

Yes they reserch a little more and saw that i did indead post many times about takeing the cat with a compound. I guess it really isnt there fault. I was guilty of posting a non trad kill The way it went down was just ugly insted of e-mailing asking for clarification they just railroaded me. its a big site and they got a hard job. Maybe the next time this happens to a nubee they may look into it a little more. I am glad this aint the old west. I learned a lot out of this to I need to follow up on threads and read the posts. I need to follow the rules to the letter. And Never jump to conclutions with out proof. I feel sorry I got so mad at the mods as they were kinda clueless about the other posts. I took it for granted that everybody new it was a wheel bow kill( BIG MISTAKE) Hey I learned alot about bragging to . ( Dont) this reminds me of the rompala buck. the guy shoots a truly huge Deer everybody goes out to discredit him so he pulls it out of the public light and never registered it so now every one say's see I told you it was fake But it's not. Jelousy is deadly trophy animals spark this. I am not saying I am the greatest hunter But i GOT DARN LUCKY Sadly this has probley turned into a almost unsalvageable relationship there I hope it will be well recieved as I truly didn't intend for it to be taken the way it was.