HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Relations with Game Wardens, biologists, etc?
Old 12-09-2004, 05:18 PM
little-d

Default RE: Relations with Game Wardens, biologists, etc?

the state guys that work my county are the kind of people that you want on the job,they will go out of their way to help.And if you call them at 2o in the morning they will come.The feds in the gov forest are kind of spooky they look at every person like they might be a outlaw unless they know you then they are ok,but you got to understand where they are coming from ,they are dealing with people most with guns and strangers to boot.I'm kinda shy when i come up on other hunters myself unless i know them. We were marking some timber a few years back when i came up on a lab and i got out of there quick on the way back to the truck guess who i meet on the trail ,a nut with a shotgun and a bucket full of something, it wasn't deer season or any other season but summer i said seen any deer and never quit walking and expected to get shot in the back at anytime.Needless to say i didn't go back in them woods untill the man cleaned them out.