HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - is this happening in your area?!?!?!?!
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2004, 07:49 PM
8x8bull

Default RE: is this happening in your area?!?!?!?!

UN****in' believable these anti hunting wackos have taken it to far, If i ever see some hippie looking **** at wally world with his rainbow t-shirt and long A$$ hair buying a deer permit. I think I might just have to strike up a conversation with the guy if you know what i mean

be careful the guy might hit on you! anyway yeah this does suck since the ANTIS will do anything to prevent hunters from hunting. You know what else too guys is that maybe the antis are hurting the conservation in the area without even knowing it, like if they are going to buy a tag they need a conservation stamp. I will bet you that when they get that tag in the mail that they chuck it in the trash and not even buy the stamp and in the process the area gets overpopulated and is not controlled. Essentially these anti wackos are hurting conservation. And no i dont see a problem with MJW poaching because of some anti wackos took his tag.