HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - can a bucks rack change to mirror image??
Old 12-02-2004, 12:57 PM
Angus74

Default can a bucks rack change to mirror image??

OK heres the deal, year before last a guy i work with found a pair of sheds from a huge buck on his property, It was a massive 7 point main frame with 6 inch bases, sixteen inch g-2s, a seven inch drop tine on one side, and no eye guards, I gross scored it in the low 160s. He has never seen the deer or has anyone else that he knows of, he had the sheds mounted on a head by a taxidermist. This season, he killed a buck in the same area, actually only a couple hundred yards from where he found the sheds, It is exactly the same as the sheds, 16 1/2 inch g-2s, 6 inch bases, no eye guards, seven point frame, the droptine is now 13 1/2 inches, and has a few extra kickers now, the only thing is that the one he killed is completely a mirror image of the sheds, everything is in the exact place and measurement except for the drop, but just on the wrong side.. Does everyone think it is the same deer just somehow switched sides in his rack, or possibly a mirror image twin,, It is very strange and i just wanted some others opinion.