HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - He missed it!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2004, 03:15 AM
Hiawatha

Default RE: He missed it!!!

ORIGINAL: cardeer

When we lived on the farm in the 60"s we often shot out the top bedroom window
I haven't had a chance at a big buck in season yet but the house has seen its fair share of yotes, magpies and stray cats taken out the window. Got to love it whe someone is taking a phone call with the 12 gauge blarin away in the background. First time my brother inlaw visited our farm my sis warned him that i was a bit on the redneck side but he never saw my true colors till he woke up to gunfire one morning lol rise and shine !!!! I don't see a problem with it if you are lucky enough to have a good deer walk through the yard in shooting time and season, chances of that hapening to me though are slim, they always seem to know when i'm tagged out. So far only 2 household shooting accidents, first was me re aranging the gutter with the .410. I was leading a magpie and i reckon i led him a little too high. I took my laughs from the family over that but the next week was dad's turn. Dad isn't exactly a hunter but was bound and determined to get this magpie out the kitchen window with the .22. Problem is the old boy never stuck the barrel out far enough, now we have a nice small "vent hole" through the window frame.