HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hunting turkeys in Ga, gun ??
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2004, 01:26 PM
HighDesertWolf
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Hunting turkeys in Ga, gun ??

Wow HUA getting soft?? what happened to your gun ho attitude about mossbergs are trash , you're dumb if you like mossbergs. remington are the best and are far superior to every shotgun in world attitude???? What branch of military did you teach weapons training in?? also how did you teach weapons training for the military for six years if you are only 26 years old?? you mean you made E5 in 2 years granting you enlisted and began basic exactly on your 18th birthday??? so the military and law enforcement only use remingtons???? what military is that? yes alot of law enforcement agencies use remingtons but not all of them do. The only branch of the military I recall using the 870 is the army every other branch is using benellis and mossbergs. I know for a fact the marines use a Mossberg 590 and abandoned the remington 870 in the late 70's for mossbergs. force recon and the seals also use mossberg 590s and or benellis. maybe a couple million hunters use remington shotguns. But most folks i know use benellis berettas and mossbergs only 2 of my friends use remingtons.