HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Pa. deer hunting BAD????
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2004, 06:29 AM
chickory

Default RE: Pa. deer hunting BAD????

"I don't believe the PGC has always done the right things, and I certainly am not happy about not seeing the 10-15 deer a day I used to, but you're making it sound like the PGC has become some sort of masked anti-hunting foundation, secretly and slowly driving away hunters, so they can eventually close down deer hunting to the average-joe-hunter. What would be gained by that? I don't believe the PGC is my enemy, maybe just a little out of touch, and it's these type of forums and pro-hunting websites that can help make a difference." <= arrowchucker

Boy you really swing from one extreme statement to another. Just because I addressed your question about how the PGC will address the loss of a few hunters $$, you leap to new heights of silly statements like above. What a goof.

You started out by lying about someone shooting a mountain lion in Harrisburg and now have moved onto a new level of goofiness.

Yea, you should worry when non-sportsman spending increases to the point that it is greater that what sportsman are willing to spend.

"what would they have to gain by that?" <arrowchucker
answer: have you fallen down and bunped your head?

I really am beginning to think your just trolling. Since no one really considers the herd to have been reduced drastically, like your said. It has only begun and according to the PGC it has not been reduced at all. It is still at 1.6 million. which is 20% larger than 5 years ago.

There may be some sight drawdowns in a few wmu's but no drastic reduction yet. Of course some are concerned about where those reductions will happen in the futute, but you seem to have gone off the deep end thinking it has been drastically reduced. And whats even funnier is that you appear to be putting more weight on predators than hunting???!!! Too funny.

I'm beginning to think your not much interested in discussion as you are in trolling and throwing out bogus Mt lion lies.