HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Here is about pochers
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2004, 07:03 AM
burniegoeasily
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Here is about pochers

I am now dealing with poachers. I have had two bow hunts ruined by poachers. The last two weeks of bow season, I would get out, find deer and start working them. When I would get within bow range some ingrate would shot at the deer. Mind you it was not rifle season, plus they were on my private property. Not only were they hunting illegaly, but also shot up my grandparents old farm house for fun. I tried to follow them and get a licens plate number but couldnt. I wish people like poachers would just die. They ruin a good thing for everyone. I did call the Gamewarden and when he came out he took the deer they had shot and we looked for shells and other evidence. He told me if he catches them they were facing a $5000 fine and 6 months in jail on top of charges for the vandalism, that is if I press charges, which I shur as heck will.[:@][:'(]

Rifle season starts here sat. Im going to be out with my cannons. Im leaving the 30-06 home and pulling out the old 375 h and h or a 338 rum. If I get sight of a vehicle on my land the engine block is getting about a 200 grain bullet.