HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - $150 scope
Thread: $150 scope
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2004, 09:08 PM
1dahunter

Default RE: $150 scope

Hey cybersniper why do you seem so upset? Is it because my $40.00 tasco scope can do everything your more expensive scope can do? In my 41 years of hunting I have never wounded a deer and I have never had to track one more than 10 yards because my cheap tasco allows me to put em down on the spot. Shot placement is #1 and I have never had to rezero any of my tasco scopes and I have never had a fogging problem. Who cares that a Tasco has never been on a sniper rifle I sir am not a sniper and dont intend to be. All my shots are 100 yards or less and at that range my cheap Tasco can do anything that a $5000.00 scope can do except for night shooting and I dont hunt at night. You are hunting and unless you take 500 yard shots or more then why in the hell would you spend more than you should for a scope. Dont missunderstand me I am not knocking expensive scopes they have there place just not on my gun.
I have no need for them. My cheap Tasco does what I need so why pay more? I see your trying to tell me that because my scope is cheap I will be wounding deer so that means a cheap scope is not accurate? Well sir I have had no problems with accuracy on my cheap scope and if you feel that your expensive scope will make you more accurate then you probably need it,I buy what works for me. Whether or not you want to admit it my Cheap Tasco will put my shots where I want them just as good as your scope will at 100 yards or less, so GIVE ME A BREAK!!!