HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - safety belt
Thread: safety belt
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2004, 11:39 AM
zekeskar

Default RE: safety belt

ORIGINAL: Wooddust

I got a harness with my stand. I plan to keep it in camp and use it like one of those bent steel puzzles...you know, the two nails that you work for hours to take apart...The harness will be great fun. Plan to challenge people to a timed bet...20 bucks says you cannot be in the harness in 10 min or less. May pay for some new toys with my winnings!!

Here is what Im looking to buy....if anyone has experience, thoughts...let me know...Harness/vest
Hey, ditto on what a mind bender some of the harnesses are. The one I bought and used last year was very tough to put on the first two or three times. Really a fussy and stupid design. No thought at all by whomever designed it, imho. Luckily (1) I could put it on under my heavy jacket before I went outside into the dark and cold so could therefore take my time and muddle through it, and (2) after about the third time, I could actually put it on quicklyand easily. But, my strong recommendation is to not skimp on a harness -spend the extra $20 and buy one that is EASY and FOOL PROOF to put on. Really. Don't end up a "nick"