HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - RE: Letters From Bowtech.
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2004, 01:59 PM
atlasman

Default RE: Letters From Bowtech.

Rob,

I can't even count how many times I have checked EVERY screw on this bow. I have taken the bow apart piece by piece and shot it to see if I could isolate the noise. The cable rod is epoxied in the riser for zero vibration. I have the stock shock blocks from Bowtech on the limbs near the riser and Limbsavers near the cams. I have a Limbsaver cable dampener on the rod near the riser. I have cat whiskers on the string and cables. I have no peep tubing. I have limbsavers on my sight. I have a new Doinker D2 in as a stabilizer and a small 1 oz Doinker in the rear stabilizer hole in the riser. I shoot heavier arrows (Carbon Express Terminator Hunter Selects) with 100 grain tips at 27".

I just don't know what else to do except send it back at the end of the season and let them fix it or replace it. It just makes too much noise for a Patriot with every silencer on the market attached.

Like I said already. I LOVE this bow!!! It shoots faster then any bow will out of my hands and I can group broadheads well at 40 yards from a treestand.

If it wasn't for the noise issue I would be 100% completely satisfied.

The worst part is I know guys with the same bow and shooting with them really gets on my nerves because my bow sounds nothing like theirs do with less then half the crap loaded on.