HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Va... Season is almost here.!!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2004, 09:53 AM
ButchA
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Va... Season is almost here.!!!!

ORIGINAL: Crowpecker
I have a lot of trouble with my right shoulder ever since I got shot in the back hunting in upstate NY on opening day in 2001. A slob hunter shot 11 times at a herd of does according to the game dept and state police. One of his shots went up over a hill and got me right in the back, way too close to the spine. 12 gauge slug. I don't have to tell you the damage that 1oz piece of lead did. Tore up my shoulder pretty good with permanent nerve damage.
[&:][][&:][][&:][]

DAAAAAAAAAAAAY-UM!!!!!!!!!! Sorry to hear about the troubles you've had with a slob hunter! Man, that makes me sick! [:@] Glad you're okay though. Still, I would have found the sucker that did it, and sought out some sort of revenge! [:@]

This ranks right up there with my best friend, best buddy, fishing partner, fellow "garage-band" member, etc... Years ago here in VA, he was hunting with another guy during general firearms season (rifle season). Somehow they ended up in a cross-fire with some other hunters. To this day, my buddy remembers hearing the .30-.06 bullet whizz by his head! [&:][][&:] That was it.... Said and done.... Over and finished.... The next day my buddy hocked his rifle, camo, all his gear, etc... and gave it all up.

Butch A.