HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - going to start WB support group
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2004, 08:19 AM
loanstarhunter
Fork Horn

Default going to start WB support group

I think I am going to start a WB support group for all those that like the rest but can not get it tuned. Then I am going to start an arrow fletching business to repair all those vanes and feathers that get ruined. I should be wealthy by Christmas.

I just can not get my WB tuned. Just had three arrows refletched last week and put feathers on this time. After about 100 shots they are TORE UP! [:@] Since I put the feathers on my arrows I can not seem to clear the cables when I draw. Just the slightest amount of torque on the draw and they drag back against the cable. My cable guard is adjusted out as far as it will go. I have adjusted the knock alignment, however, the only way to get total clearance requires a feather to go through the black support wiskers on the bottom of the B2. I have noticed that the most extensive damage occurs on one feather more than the other 2. Any advice or suggestions?

If there are any WB shooters in the Houston Texas metro area that knows the in and outs of properly tuning a bisquit, give me a shout. I would like to meet up and get some help with this blasted thing!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I like the concept and want to continue using it. (At least thruogh this season, to late to change now). Especially after reading that many of you are successful at tuning it.

Good luck to all of those whos season begings on 10/02!