HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I admit I need bowhunters help killing deer
Old 09-26-2004, 06:22 AM
bhirst

Default I admit I need bowhunters help killing deer

Ok I admit it .I am not up to the job but someone has to do it. A couple of weeks ago we planted new trees in one of our nursery fields and the next day there were buck rubs all over it. I have had it. Every last one of the White tailed rats must go. Not wanting to lease the farms out I decided to offer the ground up for the public to come and bag your deer. A $100 donation is asked for the Plumstead Township Police gun replacement fund. I will show you the property lines for three nurseries that I am opening up. One is adjacent to Peace Valley Park a huge deer refuge that is the source of our problems. The hunt is for this years bow season. You must obay the PGC rules and a prize for the biggest pest and the smallest pest will be given out. There will also be prizes for all bucks taken...For more details and to sign the roster, call Bill Hirst 215 651 8329 [email protected].....www.highlandhillfarm.com......Thanks Bill