HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - excersize preperation for hunting season?
Old 09-08-2004, 05:39 PM
silentassassin
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: excersize preperation for hunting season?

Silent do you think that is the norm, or maybe just a statement that has no merit.
I sincerely doubt it is the norm. However, the statement was made as a rebutal to the generalization that you made that because the guy that I mentioned had a pot belly that he was going to have a heart by pass. It's sterotyping at it's finest. I was not making generalizations but rather offering anecdotal evidence to discredit your generalization. However, I will galdly admit that you are correct and apologize for arguing to the contrary if you would like to provide some statistical evidence corrorborating your theory that every middle aged man that has a pot belly or doesn't work out, is going to have a heart bypass.

I am a fitness director and I am sure you don't want to here me rant and rave about the many ways being in good physical shape can help you be a better hunter.
Also, I am still interested in exactly how the gentleman that I mentioned earlier, who has understanding of whitetail deer and how to hunt them that defies reason and logic, is going to benefit by jogging a couple of times a week.