HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - mighty mite limb is cracked
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2004, 10:32 AM
silentassassin
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: mighty mite limb is cracked

True, but the best companies customer services are sitting around watching TV and sleeping as opposed being on the phone 24x7 with cutomer equipment problems and defects - kind of like the Maytag Man.
Actually I think that would be their quality control department I challenge any of you guys to show me some statistical data of any manufacturing based company that does not have defects in their equipment. As of now we don't know whether these defects are propogated by the manufacturer or my misuse. Also, given this is a public forum we do not know for sure, but I can only assume that a misproportionate sampling of bowhunters that have reported here on the board (which has a disproportionately high number of bowtech shooter) , does not represent the number of defects in the bowhunting poulation. What you have here is a couple of people reporting problems out of a couple of hundred bowtech shooters. However, if the sampling were truely random I don't think you would see this trend. I know 15 -18 people shooting bowtechs and i don't know of anyone personally that has had limb trouble. I am not saying that their may not be some issue becasue every bow manufacturere that I have ever know of has had issues at some point or another, however, I am saying that it's WAY to early to be jumping the gun ans saying that bowtech needs to recall their equipment. If this was truely an epidemic it would be plastered all over every message board and everyone from Maine to Mexico would know about it and be reporting problems. Not just 2 or 3 people on this message board.