HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Something not right with draw length.
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2004, 05:38 PM
JimBow
Fork Horn

Default RE: Something not right with draw length.

I Put a new winners choice string and cable on it last year I made sure to get the 30/31 inch. and it is way out of sync. The alignment holes are are not close to being parell to the string. They look like the string is too short. Who knows? I pretty much have my mind set to get a new bow for this year. Probably a Bowtech
The only problem I have is dealers. The Mathews dealer I went to is also a Bowtech dealer.They are the closest dealers aroud and they are 35 miles out. There is a possibility they thought I wanted warranty work. I ask the guy if the cam was wrong on a bow I was getting could they change it out and the 1st thing he ask was "are you getting the bow here". I was there to buy a rest and didn't have the bow yet at the time. When I told him I ordered it from a guy on line. He called Mathews and made a big deal about buying new bows via the internet being against Mathews dealer rules. He wanted the name of the dealer etc. I didn't press it.

The problem with dealers is the 50 mile rule makes it hard to find more than one dealer.
Mathews has this rule and I think bow tech also has it.